New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Long Beach CA to anywhere midwest ~ Seniority 7/89 Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Still searching for transfer to cities, states near Southern IL, MO area.. anybody ?

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
akron ohio...3/98...would definitely consider long beach, or a 3 or 4 way getting me to TX, FL, AZ, or NC.
email at skohio@aol.com or 330-634-7792

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
interesting.. both are from the Akron OH area... I will have ot check it out online and let you know...

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok...sounds good...the office im at is in cuyahoga falls, OH 44221...3 stations to bid from and about 80 routes.

Posts: 38 | Location: cuyahoga falls, OH | Registered: 07 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
well after checking the Ohio area.. I am not interested in a trade to your area at this time.. sorry..I must be direct and not hesitate to waste your time.

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Well it seems Ohio is not in my area of interest sorry guys.. but still interested in STL area if you find someone I am now open to a 3 way possibly.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Doug,

Well themn take my spot in IL and let Cathy take yours in LB and i'll go to Scottsdale....i'm ready when you are...

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I am also considering transfering to Scottsdale as well (a direct trade) I am planning a visit there so I will keep you posted Rick on what happens.

posted Hide Post
i have a 3 way ready if u r interested in akron ohio???? please call 330 634 7792 for more info!!!

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Long Beach is still the best weather on the planet.. check out the average temps etc. Who is interested ?

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Is there nobody from STL, MO, Alton, IL areas interested ??

posted Hide Post
Doug, If Cincinnati would work for you, Chappa in S.FL would love to come to CA, and I to FL! My postmaster says 3 ways ok, body for body if records are clean! 239-247-1812..Kevin

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I am looking more in the area of STL, MO or Alton, IL, Woodriver, Godfrey, or areas within 100 miles or so..

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Anybody interested ... let me know.. dugbok@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Minneapolis, MN here

aronandmariah@comcast.net

763-486-8092

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post