Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Beach CA to anywhere midwest ~ Seniority 7/89 (Personal Album)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Long Beach CA to anywhere midwest ~ Seniority 7/89 Login/Join

by Douglas (created on )Gallery | Comments 
Picture of Douglas
Beautiful Weather

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Nobody wants to get to the warm beautiful Southern CA area ??? Hard to believe.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
regular carrier out of lexington, ky if interested

Posts: 10 | Registered: 14 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus Ohio trying to get to Tx. Interested in multiple swap. Jerri: (513)410.6522

Posts: 14 | Location: Columbus | Registered: 02 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey jukebox if doug would like deerfield, i'll take joliet

Posts: 18 | Registered: 11 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Doug do you want munster,in still? I got xpostman looking for your beach. We could do a three way if your interested....If you want deerfield maybe we can do a four way...lol...

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What up Douglas?
You sent a comment to me on my request for a trade from SLC, Utah. I was wondering if you would still consider it or have you moved on. I am very interested in talking. Thanks Eric (801)598-4819 or byecallme@netzero.com. SEE YA

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
OK at this point with the Post Office in such bad shape, I am not interested in any 3-4 way trades.. I am considering trades directly ONLY at this time.. sorry guys..

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
would prefer the St Louis MO area... if anybody in that area is interested.. contact me.

posted Hide Post
Why do you want to leave Long Beach?? More crimes or expensives??

Posts: 56 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
My entire family are back in IL, I have already lost my mother, at this point I want to get as close as possible to home. Also, yes Long Beach is for sure expensive in comparison to the Midwest so the cost of living is also a factor. Thanks for asking.. where are you from Jana ?

posted Hide Post
Okay...I tried to reach you ...Let me know when you're ready to contact me this email. Thank you.. Jana

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Jana, are you going to call me back ?

posted Hide Post
I will call you tonite.

posted Hide Post
Hey Doug, this is Cindy. Work in Barberton, live in Akron, OH. (30 minutes south of Cleveland). Very interested in being out of here by the end of the year. Seniority date 12/94. Call (330)734-8696 or e-mail at bondchickcindy@aol.com. Take care, Cin

Posts: 12 | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post