Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle, Washington to Boise or Southern Idaho. (Personal Album)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Add Comment
Seattle, Washington to Boise or Southern Idaho. Login/Join

by Michele (created on )Gallery | Comments 
I am looking for a mutual transfer from the North City Post Office in Seattle, Washington 98155 to Boise or a surrounding Post Office in Southern Idaho. My seniority date is 6/11/94. The North Seattle area is a nice residential neighborhood located approximately 15 minutes North of Downtown, Seattle. All vehicles are CRV's. My route is mounted delivery. There are 58 routes at my station, with 2 zones. The other zone is 98125. The Seattle District has 23 offices to bid to. If interested, please contact Michele Parrott at mparrott10@comcast.net. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michele,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't anyone want to leave Idaho and come to Seattle? Maybe a possible 3 way trade? I am in review right now for reassign, but I would much rather have a trade. I have too much seniority to start over. Please consider. Thanks.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post