Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Tampa Fl to Staten Island NY or New Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa Fl to Staten Island NY or New Jersey Login/Join

posted
I am a Custodian in Tampa Fl and am looking to transfer to Staten Island NY or the New Jersey area.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you want to discuss the transfer e-mail me at hws078@msn.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I WORK IN KEARNY NJ AND LIVE IN STATEN ISLAND

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey ive just noticed this,are you still trying to get to NJ chris? if so let me know,im possibly looking to get to the tampa area

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by moschops:
hey ive just noticed this,are you still trying to get to NJ chris? if so let me know,im possibly looking to get to the tampa area

I am still interested in moving to NJ. Where in NJ are you? What is your current position? ~Chris

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hiya Chris,im still a laborer/custodian lvl 4,and im in the Wayne office,send me an e@mail to myinbox01@ymail.com ,just put postal mag or mutual transfers in the subject line

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hy chris. im a custodian 4 working in the heart of ny 42 street.looking to move anywere in florida.if you still trying to move to ny.let me know ok buddy. my mail is. bobbetalli@gmail.com.

Posts: 7 | Location: new york city | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you ever looking for ny area whitestune postal facility staying open right on 20th ave in queens i would love tampa my seniority is 89 name is ben salerno if ever looking thank you

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry never did this my email bensalerno@gmail.com from whitestone 20th ave facility

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm Steven Benton I am a custodian at DVD in kearny nj I want to transfer to Florida my number is 9084633058

Posts: 3 | Location: kearny new jersey | Registered: 01 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post