Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Mailhandler (& Clerk) Bend, OR to Macon, GA Jacksonville, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mailhandler (& Clerk) Bend, OR to Macon, GA Jacksonville, FL Login/Join

posted
Mailhandler hire date is 5/24/04 and is #3 of 8 Mailhandlers. He is looking for a mutual trade or transfer either to Chattanooga, Augusta, Duluth or Atlanta. Plenty of OT available in Bend! Wife is a Clerk and is also looking for trade as a clerk. My hire date is 5/18/02. I am # 17 of 36 clerks and working a day shift window line position. I am looking to trade or transfer to smaller office(not interested in tour 1 or 3 office) in the same areas (Excessing office is acceptable for the mailhandler). Bend is an excessing office listed on the new consolidation list starting in Jan. '15. Bend is listed to be absorbed by Portland P&DC)

Check out Bend, OR at www.visitbend.com

http://www.sunset.com/travel/northwest/find-best-bend

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DMarieM,

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMarieM:
Mailhandler hire date is 5/24/04 and is #3 of 8 Mailhandlers. He is looking for a mutual trade or transfer either to Chattanooga, Augusta, Duluth or Atlanta. Plenty of OT available in Bend! Wife is a Clerk and is also looking for trade as a clerk. My hire date is 5/18/02. I am # 17 of 36 clerks and working a day shift window line position. I am looking to trade or transfer to smaller office(not interested in tour 1 or 3 office) in the same areas (Excessing office is acceptable for the mailhandler). Bend is an excessing office listed on the new consolidation list starting in Jan. '15. Bend is listed to be absorbed by Portland P&DC)

Check out Bend, OR at www.visitbend.com

http://www.sunset.com/travel/northwest/find-best-bend

I am updating my original post to include Jacksonville, FL as a place we would be interested in going. Looking for a Mailhandler in a P&DC in Georgia, Chattanooga, TN or Jacksonville, FL to trade and a Clerk in one of the Retail offices in the same area.

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post