Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    north central fl to upstate ny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

north central fl to upstate ny Login/Join

posted
looking to go from ocala fl to upstate ny

Posts: 4 | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a Mailhandler in New York City. Postal Facility near JFK airport. You interested?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a MH at the Albany NY GMF. I have family in Leesburg Fl and would like to transfer. Have been a MH since 10/07. Carried mail for 21 yrs prior to that. Are you still looking to transfer?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a mail handler in SCP&DC Connecticut close to Ny would u like to transfer

Posts: 11 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a custodian in Tampa and am looking to tramsfer to the NY area. Where in NY do you work???

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I HAVE A HOME IN CLERMONT FLORIDA AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOUR STILL INTERESTED IN A MUTUAL EXCHANGE. I WORK IN A OFFICE IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY.

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 26 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iam a carrier in nyc....... 15 to 20 minutes from westchester. interested??? let me know, iam ready to go!!!

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHRIS MESCALL:
I am a custodian in Tampa and am looking to tramsfer to the NY area. Where in NY do you work???

Posts: 7 | Location: new york city | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im a custodian lv 4 looking to tranfer to florida.i work at 42 st time square 8 av call me at 917 995 5294

Posts: 7 | Location: new york city | Registered: 24 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nyc to florida

posted Hide Post
New Hampshire close enough let me know if you interested

Posts: 47 | Registered: 02 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post