Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    ET from Rapid City, SD to Los Angeles Area..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ET from Rapid City, SD to Los Angeles Area.. Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

I am looking to get back to Los Angeles. When I moved out here and joined the Post Office the original plan was for my wife and child to follow when I got established. However plans have now change and I want to get back there. I'm an ET and would really need to transfer back as one. Rapid City PDF is small but the hub and busy for our area. There are 6 ET positions here. OT is around and frequent. I am the Jr ET but there is going to be some movement in the next few years.

Rapid is a busy town and has plenty to offer. Deadwood is 45 mins away, and Sturgis, home of the largest motorcycle rally is even closer. Anyone who rides will love it here. Even for anyone who doesn't it is a great City and if I had my way, we would be raising a family here.

The closer to the SFValley the better but I'm pretty much open to anywhere in the LA area.

Posts: 4 | Location: Rapid City, SD | Registered: 18 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I realize now that I should have included a contact email... Hawkeye784@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Rapid City, SD | Registered: 18 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post