Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    mailhandler swap from miami florida to new york city, brooklyn, bronx, queens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mailhandler swap from miami florida to new york city, brooklyn, bronx, queens Login/Join

posted
i am a full time regular. 7/24/04 is my seniority date. level 4. i am interested in a mutual swap to new york city, brooklyn, bronx queens or long island. i am from miami florida.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in springfield, mass
i work days tues-sat sun mon off my senority date is 12-29-01. what facility do you work in?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackie ward:
i am a full time regular. 7/24/04 is my seniority date. level 4. i am interested in a mutual swap to new york city, brooklyn, bronx queens or long island. i am from miami florida.
would you be interested in NJ 30 minutes from new york city.I work at the NJ NDC since 1984 level 5.barrytisser@yahoo.com.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of jersey? i am very interested. really want to get out of miami. call me if your really interested. (305)788-6672

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
what part of jersey? i am very interested. really want to get out of miami. call me if your really interested. (305)788-6672
I work in north Jersey at the NJINDC.Where do you work?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 24 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a MH in the Albany NY GMF seniority date 10/07. Would you consider transfer to upstate? Aprox 2 1/2 - 3 hrs from NYC

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi jackie would u like to come to connecticut it's close ot Ny

Posts: 11 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barry tisser:
quote:
would you be interested in NJ 30 minutes from new york city.I work at the NJ NDC since 1984 level 5.barrytisser@yahoo.com.

I am in Tampa looking to transfer to NJ. Where in NJ are you located???

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post