Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    MVS Driver Looking to relocate to Orlando or Jacksonville from Boston
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MVS Driver Looking to relocate to Orlando or Jacksonville from Boston Login/Join

posted
Hello my name Edward Thomas I am an Mvs driver who has a class A cdl. I am looking to transfer to either Orlando or Jacksonville. The reason for this request is that my wife three years ago was operated on for severe spinal stenosis and has mobility issues. Her condition and the weather have left her house bound. If I can get a transfer it greatly help her get some quality of life back. Also I would have family there to help us.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Edward Thomas:
Hello my name Edward Thomas I am an Mvs driver who has a class A cdl. I am looking to transfer to either Orlando or Jacksonville. The reason for this request is that my wife three years ago was operated on for severe spinal stenosis and has mobility issues. Her condition and the weather have left her house bound. If I can get a transfer it greatly help her get some quality of life back. Also I would have family there to help us. I can be reached at 781-267-4960.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 07 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post