Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Custodian 04 Anchorage to somewhere west u.s.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custodian 04 Anchorage to somewhere west u.s. Login/Join

posted
Hunting, fishing, hiking year round sports..23% COLA and Alaska dividend, annually..Ready when you are.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Santa, would you consider Bradenton Fl?? I know someone who may be interested

Frankfort ky seeking mutual transfer to florida. Will consider all areas. Senority date is 4-95. 28 routes

Posts: 57 | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, my name is t. corre. i'm a custodian too requested e-reassignment to fairbanks alaska. my ph# are: 623-313-6553(cell) and my home phone is 623-584-6228. if you haven't have your transfer yet, call me. my day off here is tue-wed (sdo: 5/6). my seniority date is jan1996.

Posts: 3 | Location: west valley p&dc | Registered: 27 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by santadelivers:
Hunting, fishing, hiking year round sports..23% COLA and Alaska dividend, annually..Ready when you are.
hi santa delivers. were you able to get your swap yet. call me if you haven't maybe we can talk. no. is 623-313-6553 or 623-584-6228(land line)

Posts: 3 | Location: west valley p&dc | Registered: 27 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post