Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    level 4 custodian spokane wa to warmer state Updated 8/17/14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

level 4 custodian spokane wa to warmer state Updated 8/17/14 Login/Join

posted
My job is an A.O. post office. 2-3 window clerks and 2 passport clerks. Total of 5 employees max. No carriers. I have my own office and a separate supply room. My supervisor is 7 miles away at the PDC. 6am-2:30pm Thursday and Friday off. Seniority October 2010. I am only seeking transfer to find a warmer year round climate. I am only interested in a swap to a custodian position. My email is markswinner@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: custodian spokane washington,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Minneapolis. If you can become a city carrier I'll swap with you.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jersey guy
posted Hide Post
im a carrioer in east brunswick nj for 23 years i was alevel 5 custodian for 6 years i transferd to carrier but have experiance in my file would you be interested in swap if i came in as a custodian and you said you work with another custodian level 4 i will look into this more please contact me my email is mrphymcgr34@optonline.net

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider swapping to 1100 Kings Road?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 05 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post