Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Custodian Boulder City, NV (Near Las Vegas) To Fayetteville, NC Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custodian Boulder City, NV (Near Las Vegas) To Fayetteville, NC Area Login/Join

posted
Hello! My name is Raymond Rivera, I am the current custodian for the Boulder City, NV Post Office. It is a level 20 office. 40 hour bid. My duty hours are 0500 - 1350 M-F. However, Local management is very flexible with the start times and will allow for a no lunch, if desired. This seems to be a very desirable position and would be great for someone who likes to work alone. Located less than 20 minutes from Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada. I recently switched crafts to the custodian position just over a year ago. I am looking to relocate to Fayetteville, NC or or within a 20 mile radius. Would be willing to swap back to the clerk craft. Management also allows for OT, if desired, to meet the Line H requirements. Feel free to contact me (702)503-1672. Please text first, as my phone does not accept unknown callers.

Looking to relocate around or after October of this year.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post