Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    TTO (level 8) Greensboro, NC to Miami, FL (District 3 area, will take any craft)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TTO (level 8) Greensboro, NC to Miami, FL (District 3 area, will take any craft) Login/Join

posted
Looking to move to Florida where my family is at. I am currently a full-time regular TTO (level 8) out of Greensboro, NC at the NDC. My seniority date is 6/18/2022. There are other regulars under me on seniority. My work hours are currently Tour 1, 11:00pm to 7:30am (2300 to 0750). The job is not hard at all. I am just trying to move to Florida District 3 area to be with my family.

Looking for district 3 areas in Florida like Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, Aventura, Miami, Homestead... Down in that part of the state. I will take any position/craft right now to move down there. But as a TTO (Tractor Trailer Operator) you have to have a CDL if you are interested in swapping.

You can email me at spankins.1987@gmail.com or PM me on here if possible. If/when I am able to move down there I will let everyone know in this post. My phone # is 336 803 9355 if you'd rather call me.

Posts: 3 | Location: Greensboro, NC | Registered: 04 February 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post