Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Labor Custodian Level 4 from Kansas City to Las Vegas and California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Labor Custodian Level 4 from Kansas City to Las Vegas and California Login/Join

posted
I like to mutual swap from Kansas City to Las Vegas and California. I've been a Labor Custodian Level 4 since 7/29/2000. Currently I work at Monticello Branch in Shawnee, Kansas as Labor Custodian Level 4 from 6am to 2:30pm with Saturday and Sunday off. There are alot of overtime available and nice area to live and work. And of course, it's the home of the Superbowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs. I would like to mutual swap anytime this year but preferably during summer time between June to August. Feel free to call me at 913-820-8968.

Posts: 3 | Location: I live in Kansas City since 1980 and I presently work in Shawnee Kansas.  | Registered: 13 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like to add on to my post for Labor Custodian Level 4 mutual swap from Kansas City to Las Vegas and California. The area where I live and work have easy access and walking distance to post office, grocery store, banks, restaurants, gas stations, auto store, dentist for kids and adults, urgent care, doctors offices and all the schools from Elementary School, Junior or Middle School and High School are on the same street within walking distance and the school district is rank #1 and #2 in academic and athletic sports in the Shawnee Mission and Desoto Schools District. The housing in this area average from $150k to $400k.

Posts: 3 | Location: I live in Kansas City since 1980 and I presently work in Shawnee Kansas.  | Registered: 13 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like to add my other contact information to my post for Labor Custodian Level 4 mutual swap from Kansas City to Las Vegas and California. I can be contact by phone at 913-820-8968 and if I don't answer the phone just leave me a message and I'll call you back or you can email me at csanoubane@gmail.com.