Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    TTO MVO Denver Co to TN or FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TTO MVO Denver Co to TN or FL Login/Join

posted
Hello. My name is Gary Jenkins. I am a Regular MVO Tractor Trailer Operator at the GMF/P&DC in Denver, Colorado. My seniority date is 2/16/2019. I am currently number 99 in seniority out of 150 plus TTO drivers. I am currently on tour 3 with duty hours from 3pm-11:30pm. Denver offers plenty of overtime through out the whole year. I am looking for a mutual swap to a P&DC or NDC's in --

1) Johnson city, TN
2) Pensacola, FL
3) Jacksonville, FL
4) Orlando, FL
5) Tampa, FL
6) Charleston, SC or Columbia, SC

I am willing to consider western North Carolina (Charlotte, NC area) or Greenville, SC.
Maybe even the parts of the gulf of Texas.

Thank you,
Gary Jenkins

Gary Jenkins
904-349-7802
gjenkins2383@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: GMF Denver, Co | Registered: 07 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Orlando. Trying to get to Los Angeles/ Orange County. Are you interested in a 3way swap...

Posts: 25 | Location: Orlando Florida  | Registered: 07 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure how the 3way would work but if it gets me to Orlando then yeah I’m down.

Gary Jenkins
904-349-7802
gjenkins2383@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: GMF Denver, Co | Registered: 07 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post