Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Transfer from Tampa FL to New Jersey or New York
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Tampa FL to New Jersey or New York Login/Join

posted
My name is Angelica, I am a Custodian level 4 my scheduled Tour 1 from 22:30 to 07:00 SDO are Thursday and Friday. My seniority date is June 5, 2021and I wish to transfer to New Jersey or New York to be close to my family. If you are interested you can contact me at my email pao_aco22@hotmail.con

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Angelica,

Posts: 2 | Location: Tampa Florida | Registered: 17 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angelica:
My name is Angelica, I am a Custodian level 4 my scheduled Tour 1 from 22:30 to 07:00 SDO are Thursday and Friday. My seniority date is June 5, 2021and I wish to transfer to New Jersey or New York to be close to my family. If you are interested you can contact me at my email pao_aco22@hotmail.con

Paola Acosta

Posts: 2 | Location: Tampa Florida | Registered: 17 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Angelica,

This is Md Amin, I saw your post at postal mag. I see your interested moving to NY, I live in Upstate NY Buffalo P&DC if you’re interested in this plant let me know. I’m Mail Handler I work in robot tour 3 @2:30pm-11pm W-THU OFF. I’m trying to move to Tampa ASAP! Please let me know about your bid. You can call me @ 716-436-8310.

Thank you,

Md R Amin

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 December 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email: Rasul.amin11@gmail.com

Md R Amin

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 December 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post