Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Orlando Fl to Miami Fl or other surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando Fl to Miami Fl or other surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
my employee ID is 04579997. I am currently working at the Seminole P&DC located in Orlando FL. Tour 1 , 8:05pm - 4:35am (Mon/Tues). Level 4 Mail handler. I have tried speaking with multiple people in management at my plant to get help with getting a transfer back home and they have not been able to help me. I am trying to get a transfer back home to Miami , FL. (or other surrounding areas - Ft.Lauderdale , Hollywood , etc.) My family resides in South Florida. My mother is ill due to kidney problems and diabetes and my grandmother is also disabled with many illnesses. I am the only girl in my immediate family and I would like to transfer to be closer to help my mother and grandmother. I was converted over to a career employee on February 12 , 2019. Due to me having to go home whenever either my mother or grandmother was sick my attendance had not been at its best. My attendance has improved & I have FMLA for my mother’s condition. If anyone or you know of anyone that would like to do a mutual transfer please call, text or email me at anytime , thank you.
CELL 1: 7863597720
CELL 2: 9545947235
EMAIL: quaneisha43@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 February 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello my name is James Morris im interested in moving to fort myers asap pleas let me know i work out of hollywood post office 20 min away from miami we have 5 offices in our district lots of ot time and alwaay can move around. my number is 3056847820 email me at jamesmorrispa@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post