Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    transfer from nj to orlando tampa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

transfer from nj to orlando tampa Login/Join

posted
I have 12 years senoirty as a mailhandler in NJ L&DC and I am looking to transfer to the Orlando, Tampa area

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my senority is 54 out of 260 mailhandlers

posted Hide Post
Where in NJ ARE YOU NEAR?
quote:
Originally posted by heath:
I have 12 years senoirty as a mailhandler in NJ L&DC and I am looking to transfer to the Orlando, Tampa area

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a custodian in Tampa and am looking to transfer to the New Jersey area. Can you tell me what part of Jersey you work in???

Thank You!
Chris

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Kearny NJ

posted Hide Post
I actually live in staten island and it takes me a little less than 30 minutes to get to work

posted Hide Post
Heath, would you consider sunny, southeastern Virginia Beach? I am 20 minutes away from Hampton's Chesapeake Bay Beach, 10 minutes from Norfolk's Ocean View Beach, and 30 minutes away from the Virginia Beach coast, which we visit all of the time.

Hello,
I am from Southeastern Virginia, literally right on the coast, and have an excellent route. I am a full time veteran carrier with 23 years of service and the best route in my office. I am interested in Nothern NJ because my wife is in grad school there and we have two young boys. Would like to all be together. Great route and great office with overtime opportunities and excellent weather. Also very affordable for nice houses in subdivisions with nice yards, unlike some of Northern NJ. Please call 757-236-2012 to discuss if interested.--Keith

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry it took me awhile to get back to you. i discussed it with my wife and she doesnt want to go to virginia. good luck