Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    custodian transfer las vegas to any where in the midwest
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

custodian transfer las vegas to any where in the midwest Login/Join

posted
ill transfer from las vegas to any where in the midwest, minnesota, iowa, south dakota, north dakota,wisconsin, i need a transfer bad.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am A clerk wanting a transrer to vegas from Utah. I would like to get in the custodian craft. can you give me any pointers? I got to get to vegas to take care of my wifes aunt and uncle who are elderly.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thomas can you please email me at jeff5137@msn.com thx

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thomas? my email is jeff5137@msn.com a coworker is in maintenance in westertn wisconsin. please email me jeff5137@msn.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Thomas,i dont know if this is possible,but if theres somebody in the mid west that wants to transfer to NJ,maybe a three way mutual transfer would work,i need to get to Vegas,you need to get to the mid west,and maybe theres somebody that needs to get to NJ from the mid west!

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know its not midwest but how about Jacksonville Fl.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 05 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post