Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Labor/Custodian wants to transfer FROM: Naples, FL - TO: Charlotte, NC/area westward
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Labor/Custodian wants to transfer FROM: Naples, FL - TO: Charlotte, NC/area westward Login/Join

posted
I want to relocate to Charlotte Area/Mid to Western NC/Upper SC area to be closer to family.
Level 4 - Labor/Custodian w/seniority date of 1987 - Hours 9:30am to 6pm w/Friday & Saturday off. Naples (also called 'Paradise') is a great place and so is job/hours. White sandy beaches w/excellent fishing & shelling. (Will be selling house mile from beach in highly sought after neighborhood!) Email Jim at: blu97sl@yahoo.com OR cedwards@yahoo.com
PS: Not interested in Columbia or Greensboro & area at this time

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am a mail handler at the Raleigh p&dc trying to move as close to Miami, fl as i can get my mother is sick and looking to make a swap soon. Are you interested in Raleigh,NC

Posts: 5 | Registered: 14 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post