Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Atlanta to Alabama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta to Alabama Login/Join

posted
I'm Jewel, level 4 Mail Handler- senority 6/2019 @ Peachtree P&DC.
Plenty of overtime, opportunity for growth and great sites but it's time for me and my kids to move back closer to family. Really want to get to Montgomery, AL but would definitely consider Birmingham, AL. I've had the wonderful opportunity to 204B and be a Postal Liaison at the start of my career.

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: 30 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Jewel, level 4 Mail Handler- senority 6/2019 @ Peachtree P&DC.
Plenty of overtime, opportunity for growth and great sites but it's time for me and my kids to move back closer to family. Really want to get to Montgomery, AL but would definitely consider Birmingham, AL. I've had the wonderful opportunity to 204B and be a Postal Liaison at the start of my career. I am unassigned with Mon/Tues off on tour 3.

Posts: 2 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: 30 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post