Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    nj to va
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

nj to va Login/Join

posted
crystal brown,mail handler 9am - 5:30pm seniority date 08/2005 want to be with fiance and kids.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am a mailhandler in Virginia and I am looking to transfer to the NJ PA DE area to be with my family. Please contact me ASAP my email is crystallite777@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DALE A BROWN
posted Hide Post
I am a level 6 in Millville NJ. 37 miles due west of Atlantic City. No place is very far in Jersey! My son is moving to Roanoak Va. in 6 weeks. I want to be close to my 3 grandchildren. I would like to move ASAP. What is your present status?
Thanks Dale Brown

Posts: 4 | Location: Millville NJ | Registered: 13 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Crystal, I am in Portsmouth, VA on Virginia's coast and live in Williamsburg.

Hello,
I am from Southeastern Virginia, literally right on the coast, and have an excellent route. I am a full time veteran carrier with 23 years of service and the best route in my office. I am interested in Nothern NJ because my wife is in grad school there and we have two young boys. Would like to all be together. Great route and great office with overtime opportunities and excellent weather. Also very affordable for nice houses in subdivisions with nice yards, unlike some of Northern NJ. Please call 757-236-2012 to discuss if interested.--Keith

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post