Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    (Custodian)Transfer from Langhorne Pa to Southern New Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(Custodian)Transfer from Langhorne Pa to Southern New Jersey Login/Join

posted
I am a laborer custodian at Langhorne, Pa. I was a clerk for almost 9 years before my location (Philadelphia L%DC) was closed down and I was excessed. I was pushed into the maintenence craft instead of moving to Ohio or Virginia. I am looking to move back to Southern New Jersey. My seniority date is February 13, 2010. I work 6am to 230pm with Sunday/Wednesday off. There is 2 other custodians at my facility who have higher seniority than me but are more than likely retiring in the next 5 to 6 years. My job duties are simple and are not the reason for my reason to move. Overtime is available if wanted at my facility. Where I work is located near a major mall and Sesame Place (if you have kids) and is very close to Philadelphia and less than an hour from NYC.

Brian (609) 980 0008

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post