Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    San Antonio, TX to San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio, TX to San Francisco Bay Area, CA Login/Join

posted
Delfina Lopez, Mail Handler Tour 3(1750-0200) MH to MH craft..Or MH to Letter Carrier craft. I am open to anything that is possible!

Seniority Date: September 2003(can get precise date upon request).
I work at the Priority Annex and/or the Plant and Distribution Center(located across the street from one another). Overtime desired list gets called about twice a week.. The schedule could/or may change to 1450- 2300?? San Antonio is great, warm and mild climate..except in the summer. Plenty to do..close to the coast(3hours away). Close to Austin, great music venues and food!! Cost of living is very affordable!! But I must get myself to San Francisco, been trying for almost two years now..please helpWink.. Contact me anytime with questions @ 830-556-9691. San Francisco here I come!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dc,

Posts: 3 | Location: texas | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post