Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Cleveland, OH to Houston TX area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleveland, OH to Houston TX area Login/Join

posted
Mailhandler in need of transfer. Husband got a job in Texas City. He will be leaving Jan. 17, 07. I have to stay here and sell the house. My seniority date is Oct. 26, 96. I'm on T-2. Hours are from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Wed. and Thurs. off. Flatsorter A-I machines. All the O.T. you want. Glenna 1-216-905-4256(cell)or E-Mail me at glennaryan1@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Glenna Ryan,

Posts: 1 | Location: Stuck in OHIO | Registered: 28 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is Megan and I am a mail handler in Fort Worth, Texas. I had inquired with our local union about a mutual swap but was told it was not possible. Through the years I have heard that it might or might not be. I had told him about this website and that people had postings on the website. My questions is, how is it possible in some areas of the country and not so in other? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ! Megan and Good Luck

Posts: 1 | Registered: 23 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post