Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    From Redding, Calif to Richmond, Va
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Redding, Calif to Richmond, Va Login/Join

posted
Am currently a Window Clerk seeking to Transfer to Richmond Virgina in order that I may join-up with the family. My Seniority date is May 1994Am currently a Window Clerk seeking to Transfer to Richmond Virgina in order that I may join-up with the family. My Seniority date is May 1994, with Sun/Wed off. 7:45-16:45
All offers considered.... Ultimately my aim is to move into Maintenance.... Thnx 4 reading, with Sun/Wed off. 7:45-16:45
All offers considered.... Ultimately my aim is to move into Maintenance.... Thnx 4 reading!Am currently a Window Clerk seeking to Transfer to Richmond Virgina in order that I may join-up with the family. My Seniority date is May 1994, with Sun/Wed off. 7:45-16:45
All offers considered.... Ultimately my aim is to move into Maintenance.... Thnx 4 reading

Posts: 7 | Registered: 03 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post