Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    **swaps or transfers SA, TX to SF, CA!***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**swaps or transfers SA, TX to SF, CA!*** Login/Join

posted
Hi to all my fellow usps co-workers.
Does anyone have any leads on how to transfer into the San Francisco Bay District? I realize that no one is really taking transfers via eReassign, however anything is possible. I know that it is just a matter of speaking to the right person. If anyone has any ideas or any leads I would be so grateful!! I'm a mailhandler in San Antonio, Tx ready to be transferred to San Francisco..Thanks y'all! Any ideas would be gladly received.

Posts: 3 | Location: texas | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi....just curious if you have had any luck??? Is it impossible? I'm in Calif looking to go to NYC. Please let me know if you have any advice.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 05 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi..oh my gosh, you gave me a tinge of excitement! haha... well, i really have not had any luck. i'm beginning to think that people really don't pay much attention to these postings, but then again i had a guy at work apporoach me because he saw my name here??? I am so anxious to get to SF that I've been seeking jobs outside the USPS..but I am always hopeful. Best advice is to visit local post offices in NYC..they can put a face with a name..or visit HR offices. That worked for me here in Texas. Problem in SF is that they moved all the HR offices to East Coast. Good Luck!!

Posts: 3 | Location: texas | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Julie you still interested on your transfer, I found someone from Connecticut which is really close to NYC.let me know. sillyany
quote:
Originally posted by Julie Hoffman:
Hi....just curious if you have had any luck??? Is it impossible? I'm in Calif looking to go to NYC. Please let me know if you have any advice.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post