Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Port Saint Lucie Florida looking for Michigan Swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Port Saint Lucie Florida looking for Michigan Swap Login/Join

posted
I am a custodian, Sat/Sunday off 9:00 to 5:30 schedule. I am looking to relocate to Caro, Michigan. Open to any offices within a 90 minute drive.

thanks!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have two offices in Port St. Lucie, each with two custodians. My bid is the senior bid in the St. Lucie West Office. We do cut the grass and there is no OT but we do get higher level pay every day. Where are you located? Are you a custodian? Are you looking to swap soon?

posted Hide Post
Its just a few hours a week of level 5 and level 6 work...retrieving LLV breakdowns, NDCBU lock changes etc...Im actually looking to go now, so Ive put in for e reassign also.

posted Hide Post
Have you transferred yet? If not I would definitely be interested. I am a bulk mail tech at the Michigan Metroplex in Pontiac.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a Bulk mail tech, 1130am - 730pm Mon-Fri. Sat/Sun off. The MetroPlex is within the 90 minute drive.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2015 Seniority Date, Located in Grand Rapids Michigan (its 164 miles from Caro)
Window Clerk Job Sun/Thur 9-6 with Sat 5-1:30.
Looking to Transfer to Florida.

Marilyn M Cummings

Posts: 8 | Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: 07 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post