Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    Swap from Ft.Worth, TX. to St. Louis, MO. or Evansville, IN.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap from Ft.Worth, TX. to St. Louis, MO. or Evansville, IN. Login/Join

posted
Tour 1 Mailhandler Thomas seeking mutual transfer to St.Louis MO. or Evansville, IN. to be closer to family. My duty hours are 2200-0650 Monday through Friday. My seniority date is 03/18/2006.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 10 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
chicago,IL is this not close enough? Rmh level 5

Posts: 4 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No. Sorry. My oldest daughter lives in St. Louis so we're really trying to get closer to her. Thanks for the consideration though. Good Luck.

posted Hide Post
Dallas Ft.Worth area is a great place to live. Within 45 minutes to all major sports teams (Stars, Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks), Six Flags, Wet and Wild, Dallas and Ft. Worth Zoos, Museums and great night life and restaurants. The schools are excellent and the housing market is among the best in the Country.

posted Hide Post
I'd be willing to pay $1,000.00 moving expenses for someone willing to swap soon. Payable upon notification that mutual swap is accepted by Post Office.

posted Hide Post
hi i'm a rural mail carrier in the quad cities trying to get to dallas area if u know of any rural mail carrier my name is Lynnette 563-508-9376. thanks

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post