Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - All Others    LC4 Boston P&DC to Orlando,Tampa,Kissimmee mutual swap!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LC4 Boston P&DC to Orlando,Tampa,Kissimmee mutual swap! Login/Join

posted
LC4 Labor custodian at the Boston P&DC looking to make a mutual swap to the Central Florida District 2 area. I am willing to hear all or any offers cross craft if allowed. My current position here in Boston is tour 2 6:30 am -3:00pm Thur-Friday NS. There is plenty of OT and penalty OT maxing out at 60 hrs a week year around. The Boston P&DC is 24 hrs a day 7 days a week 365 days a years with three tours and the biggest bidding cluster Boston has to offer. If you are a serious inquirer I am willing to give you my phone number if you have any questions or concerns and in vice versa. My craft seniority is 9/12/2020, it is extremely easy to get time off here management and direct supervisors are flexible so seniority here has to do more with bidding. Please feel free to contact me at elbufon37@icloud.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 December 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post