Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Come on ....you know you all are freezin up there...come to sunny Fla
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Come on ....you know you all are freezin up there...come to sunny Fla Login/Join

posted
It's December 17th and the temp out is 71 degrees at 10:00pm. You'all would love it here...

Posts: 17 | Location: Florida to Ohio | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BLOWWWWWWW ME

Posts: 17 | Location: Florida to Ohio | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It ain't 71 in Ohio .... Your dreamin,,,,,,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WiRock:
Yeah its 71 degrees... And your states economy is in a freefall....your homes still have tarps on the roofs from the hurricanes 4 years ago..crime is rampant...insurance rates are skyrocketing...no thanks I rather freeze a couple months.

posted Hide Post
SO FREEZE Dumb Ass

posted Hide Post
Like it ain't like that where YOUR at .... Yeah Right... Dream the Hell on. FREEZE YOUR ASS OFF WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOU>>>>>> I live in sunny Florida and LOVE IT. DICK

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Currier:
SO FREEZE Dumb Ass
Who the hell asked you anything????????

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M. DIAZ:
If you have any serious interest in a swap, im interested in knowing what part of florida are you in.
I live in Cape Coral, Fla. It's close to Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres. Are you in Ohio?

posted Hide Post
regular or ptf?

hours?

duties?

is the boss completely insane? (i won't go anywhere unless the boss is completely insane, as i come to expect)

Posts: 6 | Registered: 22 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For yjeep92
posted Hide Post
i can get you to around Raleigh, NC. Smithfield to be exact if your interested.

Randall

Posts: 3 | Location: Smithfield, NC/ Raleigh, NC | Registered: 18 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still open for trades?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in franfort,ky. if interesed e-mail me at mbw45@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Location: frankfort ky | Registered: 14 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i know this post is old but if your still looking I'm located in mpls mn , home for rental will be available plus 5 min away from work site

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Currier:
It's December 17th and the temp out is 71 degrees at 10:00pm. You'all would love it here...

Mutual Transfer
Buford Georgia to Cape Coral, Pine Island Fort Myers or surrounding area.
48k Route with growth.
35 mile route with LLV
DPS office.

Conveniently located between the metropolitan Atlanta area and the beautiful Northeast Georgia Mountains.

Contact Donna (706) 308-1346
Donna@PlanetPPG.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m a mail processing Clerk in Cleveland trying to move to Florida. Email me if interested. Halvin523@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 01 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post