Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Springfield MA to Nashua, NH or Shrewsbury, MA or North Reading, MA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Springfield MA to Nashua, NH or Shrewsbury, MA or North Reading, MA Login/Join

posted
My name is Bradford Lemanski and I am a Mail Processing Clerk. My job title says Parcel Dist Machine. My work hours are 5pm-130am Sunday-Thursday with Friday and Saturdays off. I am looking for a mutual swap in the Nashua, NH logistics and distribution center. Also, if I can't get a swap there then I will also take a swap in Shrewsbury, MA at the logistics and distribution center. The last place I can take a swap is the North Reading, MA middlesex essex processing and distribution center.

Now, Nashua NH is where I am moving to so that's where I want to be. However, I notice that it's not a 24/7 facility. I want a 24/7 facility and the only one that I see that's a 24/7 facility is North Reading, MA.

So anyone that is looking to swap and you belong to the locations of nashua, shrewsbury or north reading please contact me.

North reading would be ideal because its a 24/7 facility.

My email is testdriver88@comcast.net and my number is 413-454-7492

Posts: 1 | Location: Springfield, MA NDC | Registered: 12 October 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post