Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Hallandale FL to Central PA
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hallandale FL to Central PA Login/Join

posted Hide Post
this all sounds good. Are you willing to wait is the question?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it sounds like we may have good swap. The question is how long can you wait?

posted Hide Post
Im in no hurry for swapping. So waiting isn't really an issue my biggest concern is weather as you are pretty south. I am not a hot weather person but everything is air in Florida correct? Tell me more about your city, people weather please. How about renting a place to live?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 27 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#
http://www.city-data.com/city/Hollywood-Florida.html
#
Hollywood, Florida (FL) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocat
www.city-data.com
Hollywood, Florida detaile

posted Hide Post
Hello Debee: My name is Jose,can you please call me about you desire to move to Florida, my

number is 954-845-0921

Thanks

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jose R. Lopez:
Hello Debee: My name is Jose,can you please call me about you desire to move to Florida, my

number is 954-845-0921

Thanks

Jose, I'm currently living in Fl and looking to move to Pa Wish i could help.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PJ:
Im in no hurry for swapping. So waiting isn't really an issue my biggest concern is weather as you are pretty south. I am not a hot weather person but everything is air in Florida correct? Tell me more about your city, people weather please. How about renting a place to live?

did the map thing help you at all?

posted Hide Post
What about Pittsburgh pa ?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dolfan:
What about Pittsburgh pa ?

Will consider Pittsburgh. Please tell me more about your position.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: debbee309,

posted Hide Post
I work out of the moon/coraopolis branch 20 min from downtown Pittsburgh my sen is 10-03 plenty of ot if wanted call me (412)417-8226 thanks

posted Hide Post
I just seen you r a clerk sorry I'm a carrier dam that sucks

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dolfan:
I just seen you r a clerk sorry I'm a carrier dam that sucks

Bummer

posted Hide Post
Posted a reply to your post on my swap request. Call me if you like 814-619-9886 Many questions and many answers

Posts: 4 | Location: Johnstown Pa 15901 | Registered: 18 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Debbie. I have been watching your posts carefully. I really wanted to be on the Gulf side of Fl because my parents live in Tarpon Springs. But as we all can see, these transfers can be very tricky. I am in Blue Bell PA (19422)which is about two hours east of where you need to be. You are 4 1/2 hours west of where I need to be. I'm just about at that point where being 4 hours away from Mom is better than 22.
I am a trained window clerk, however, I am the lead passport agent...which means I really don't work the window much. I don't even have the allowance. I see that your office does passports (or at least the website says you do) and our office is in need of a full time window clerk since one of them left over a year ago and they never replaced her. They have a PTF work up there every day.
My seniority is 10/98..... I am still the lowest on the totem pole since five regulars have retired and they never posted anything. the office is fairly nice. Good location (not in the 'hood) and we service a relatively wealthy clientele. The employees are nice. Management is tolerable.
I am the passport agent for half the day and I do the dispatch the rest of the day. They have trained two PSEs to do the dispatch so I really think they plan to take it off of me anyway.
I see that you are interested in switching in May. Not sure if I can make that happen but I agree it is a good time of year to move. I have a house to sell (ugh) ... I am not looking fwd to that. Anyway. Let me know your thoughts.
Pattimash@verizon.net
Patti

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha... You are 4 1/2 hours EAST of where I want to be.... So much for proof reading.... I really don't want to be in the middle of the Atlantic.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post