Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Hallandale FL to Central PA
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hallandale FL to Central PA Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is May 16, 1988. I am looking to transfer from Hallandale Florida to within 30 to 45 minutes from 17094 in Central PA (Harrisburg/State College area) so that I can marry my fiancé. I'm looking to make the transfer in May of 2012. Could possibly swap sooner. All offers considered.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 18 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are more details about my position. I'm a full time A M level 6 clerk which involves window,cage,and distribution.I get about 8hrs a week over time. My day off is Wednesday/Sunday. I work in a friendly office that is about a mile from the beach.

posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer from New Castle PA 16101. This is western PA any chance this might be a start?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 27 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would consider New Castle if we get close to next May and that's as close as I can get, but I'd much rather be in Central PA.

posted Hide Post
Could you tell me exactly where Hallandale Fl is? Thanks

posted Hide Post
500 s Federal Hwy Hallandale Fl 33009.
Are you in a big office or small?
The office I work at has 90 people.

posted Hide Post
I work at a carrier annex. There is only a total of 5 clerks but about 50 carriers. I am also scheme qualified I imagaine a trade would require scheme training.

posted Hide Post
what is your seniority date? Are you willing to wait till next year?

posted Hide Post
My seniority date is 1/14/1989. Can you please tell me yours?

posted Hide Post
May 16th 1988

posted Hide Post
Are you a trained retail associate?
Do you get over time? If yes about how many hours a week?
What is the address to your office?

posted Hide Post
I am not a trained window clerk. My office address is 20 E. South Street New Castle, PA 16101. I have an IRT in my office for carriers to bring out going express that I do. I handle markup mail. I deliver express mail. I am the closing accountable clerk for carriers.

posted Hide Post
Overtime is scarce. I don't get overtime except in extreme situations. I am the only clerk that works 9am to 17:50. All the other clerks work 3am to 11:30am. There are only 5 clerks in our office but about 50 carriers.

posted Hide Post
Well I'm the opening clerk i start work at 5:30am on Mondays and 630am Tues,Thurs,Fri, and Sat. 1 hr lunch expect Sat. half hour lunch. i'm number 5 out of 10 and two on top are leaving soon that will make me the 3rd clerk.
Are you low man in the office?

posted Hide Post
In my office I am number 2 out of 5. There is only one clerk higher and she's in her early 60s and I imagine won't be too long before she leaves