Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Transfer from Bronx GPO to Bronx or Manhattan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer from Bronx GPO to Bronx or Manhattan Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone looking for mutual swaps. I'm here just like everyone else trying to find a person interested in swapping with me. I've been trying to get a day tour bid for the longest. Mainly because of my mother becoming ill and my daughter entering kindergarten. I'm a single parent and an oldest child and everything falls in my hands, so I basically have 2 children to take care of and the tour that I'm on now is making it very difficult for me to take care of my family and is beginning to cause severe strain on my physical and mental strength. It's becoming very frustrating to continue every 3 months to bid and not get one especially when you need it. Also, I have not been granted a tour change because of needs of service. I am looking for someone who would like to work the 12:15pm to 8:45pm shift at the Bronx General Post Office (GPO) and I'm looking for a tour 2 schedule preferebly 7:45am to 4:30pm or even 8:45 to 5:45pm or anything within that range.
Thanks alot

BabyGurl

Posts: 1 | Location: Bronx, NY | Registered: 17 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post