Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Anybody want to come to sunny Arizona?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody want to come to sunny Arizona? Login/Join

posted
Sales and service associate looking for trade to Wisconsin. Level 22 office/overtime available. Contact me for more information.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would be interested but I am in Bellwood, Il about 5 miles west of Chicago. If there is an interest please let me know. I am a full time clerk...mostly distribution but some sales(window) work. About 1 hr a day on window. You can write me at Fraksure@aol.com. 24.5 yrs on job, 2nd in seniority but only 2 regular clerks, lol The other has 25 yrs in and is 62

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoAnn:
Sales and service associate looking for trade to Wisconsin. Level 22 office/overtime available. Contact me for more information.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 02 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JoAnn what about Cincy OH?
quote:
Originally posted by JoAnn:

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks...

posted Hide Post
JoAnn are you still looking to come to Wisconsin? I'm in Madison and thinking about AZ again. smlaschroeder@verizon.net

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I would love to come to AZ. I,m a clerk in Farmington Hills, Mi. Let me know if you are still interested in a transfer.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, from Chicsgo, Im interested but the thing is that I am a RMH looking for a change and so ready to leave Chicago.. Please contact me if interested.. I am new at this hope this works..

Posts: 4 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jae:
Hi, from Chicsgo, Im interested but the thing is that I am a RMH looking for a change and so ready to leave Chicago.. Please contact me if interested.. I am new at this hope this works..
I believe you can only trade with someone of the same pay level and I am level 6.

posted Hide Post
Hi, Ohh.. Ok, didnt know. Thanks for replying..

Posts: 4 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 08 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JoAnn, are you still looking for a trade from AZ? I'm still in MI and I really want to be in Arizona with my family. Jesse 313-333-7235

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Sorry...not interested in Michigan.

posted Hide Post
I know someone that is interested in a mutaul trade they are a mail procession clerk and in Utah. Not sure if you are interested but thought it was worth a shot

Posts: 15 | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a PTF clerk. I am looking for a mutual swap from Cayucos, California to Arizona. I'm in a really great office. Great PM. I hate to trasfer but need to for financial reasons. I'm currently working 30-40 hrs

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes!!!! Where in Arizona? I'm in beautiful Vermont !

Jenn badger

Posts: 3 | Registered: 02 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post