Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    ANYONE WANT VERMONT?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANYONE WANT VERMONT? Login/Join

posted
I'm a level 6 Clerk working tour 3 at the Essex Junction P&DC. My seniority date is 12-1993, but I am willing to consider all serious offers.
Am primarily interested in Florida or Michigan, where my wife and I have family members.

DON'T BE SHY...NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED!

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what do you do there Steven?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wanna be a custodian in st.pete florida at the p&dc?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a Mail Processor, third tour. I might be moving to tour 2 soon though.

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! My name is Melissa. I actually started working at the Essex Jct. P&DC as a casual back in 2002. I am now a sales/service & distibution assoc, level 06. It's a rather small office, all rural routes (12regular rural+2aux routes). My hours vary a bit. Sunday/Thursday off. Monday:7am-4pm, Tuesday:7:20am-4:20am, Wednesday:4:45am-1:45pm, Friday:7:20am-4:20pm, and Saturday:6:30am-3:30pm. I am in charge of the post office box distibution most mornings. Wednesdays I do the distibution for the carriers, parcels, flats, letters, and accountables. I am a window clerk and also dispatch outgoing mail most afternoons before I leave for the day. I am looking to moving back up north, that is where my heart is! Feel free to call of email me... msbobersky@yahoo.com/(321)243-2101. Hope to hear from you!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I WOULD LOVE VERMONT I AM A SSA LEVEL 6 IN LESLIE MICHIGAN IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I AM REALLY INTERESTED. LESLIE IS A TINY POSTOFFICE NOT A WHOLE LOT OF HOURS BUT PLENTY OF POST OFFICES AROUND TO WORK IN I WORK EVERYWHERE AND LOVE IT UP HERE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET TO VERMONT FOR EVER PLEASE EMAIL ME VERY SOON THANKS jeanneluddeni@yahoo.com

Posts: 23 | Location: leslie | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post