Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Transfer from High Springs Florida to South Knoxville TN, Maryville area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from High Springs Florida to South Knoxville TN, Maryville area Login/Join

posted
This is a chance of a life time! I have 23 yeasr of service and I am the senior clerk in a small rural area (LV 21 office) near Gainesville, Florida. My co-workers are the best and the Postmaster is very helpfull and supportive. I have Saturday/Sunday off and my hours are 8:15 to 5:30 with a hour and fifteen minute lunch. There are several world famous springs within 10 minutes. Great fishing, canoeing, and cave diving and great schools. I need to transfer to the Lenior City area or within 15 minutes from Friendsville and Marysville. Call me at 386-454-9773 for more info. You will love this office. The town is filled with wonderful customers. I love them all and you will too.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sharon...

I have an unrelated questions and PLEASE do not think I am crazy but I was wondering if you could help me out before I completely possible embrass myself... anyway, I was wondering if you could tell me if one of your co-workers in High Springs is either married or has a girlfriend. I know it is completey childish but I am so afraid to ask him and than have to see him everyday. He works the NW side of High Springs. I am sorry but I do not even have his name. Please let me know if you can help me... I would really appreciate it.

thank you!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post