Notify
Tools

delete Login/Join

posted
Delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JackJustin,

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I replied to your other post then found this one. It answered more of my questions. I will look for Your desired FL to my area. Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DMarieM,

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Djcruz3000:
FT Window Clerk at a great office in the Atlanta suburbs! Award-winning Gwinnett County schools, low cost of living and great weather! Right next to all the excitement Atlanta has to offer!

Snellville Ga 30078, Is a moderately busy office, no carriers. The customers are very nice, very knowledgeable since we trained them well, lol.
I don't want to leave this great position, But because of family matters, I have to head south to Florida.

I previously posted for Washington DC but a change of plans, Aging parents want to do South Florida

Seniority date 4/2005, With three other full-time clerks beneath me.

Seeking a transfer anywhere in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach area

Please text me whenever you like so I can give you more info,
Thanks!

Dennis 770 617 6530

hi dennis my name is Debbie... I am a clerk in fort myers florida... would you be interested in transferring here... 1/2 hour to fort myers beach and Sanibel island which has some of the worlds best shelling... it is very low key and relaxed on this coast... not like the hustle and bustle of the other coast... if interested please contact me at auntdebdeb1@gmail.com or 239-240-3643... I am a clerk with sun and wed off work 4a.m. till 1230 the are testing 2 a.m. to 10:30 I rarely work the window... just mostly distribution... thanks hope to hear from you

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post