Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Myrtle Beach SC to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Myrtle Beach SC to Florida Login/Join

posted
Hello my name is James and I am looking to transfer to Florida, anywhere near Palm Coast or St. Augustine areas. My senority date is 8/28/2000 and my hours are Mon-Thurs 4:30 to 1:30 and Saturday 4:30 to 1:00 with Fridays and Sundays off. Anyone interested? Thanks.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 31 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi James, my name is Debbie I am a clerk in fort myers florida, my seniority date is 1988 my days off are Sunday, Wednesday... I rarely work the window, easy scheme to learn... my hours are 4 a.m. to 12:30 but they are testing 2 a.m. to 10:30... great office about 12 hour to the beach... if this interests you please contact me at auntdebdeb1@gmail.com or 239-240-3643

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi james, just wondering if you were interested in my mutual transfer... if the 12 hours to the beach turned you off, I meant 1/2 hour... please let me know either way just so that I know that you did receive this... thanks deb

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Debbie, Ft Meyers is too far for me, sorry thanks anyway

Posts: 17 | Registered: 31 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post