Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    MUTUAL TRADE FROM SAN DIEGO AREA TO GRANTS PASS OREGON
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MUTUAL TRADE FROM SAN DIEGO AREA TO GRANTS PASS OREGON Login/Join

posted
Looking for mutual trade for family reasons to Grants Pass. My seniority date is 4/23/87. I am looking for a full-time position. My days off are Sun & Fri. My current bid is parcel post distribution. My BT is 0245 and my ET is 1125. If you are interested, please contact me at postalwally@hotmail.com. Thanks

Posts: 8 | Location: oceanside-ca. | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Valerie, this is Debbie in Medford. We have spoken before and I am EXTREMELY interested!!! I am ready to go whenever you can go. I work in a small, no pressure office and there are a lot of opportunities here. Five different offices to bid on jobs. Medford is about 25 minutes away from Grants Pass. I desperately want to get down in that area for family reasons, as well so let's make this happen. It could happen as soon as you wish because our paperwork has already been reviewed so feel free to contact me any time. You can get me by cell @ 541-842-0251 or at home 541-830-4747, my work number is 541-826-6405 or you can email me...munchkinspud@yahoo.com
Again, I am ready to go as soon as you are.

Debbie

Posts: 12 | Location: Medford, OR | Registered: 30 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Valerie,
Just checkin in with you to see if there is any chance you have changed your mind and are willing make the switch, im ready when you are!

Debbie (541)842-0251

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post