Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Vancouver Washington to Palestine Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vancouver Washington to Palestine Texas Login/Join

posted
clerk seniority 5/2002 looking to swap or transfer to Palestine Texas.

Vancouver is a level 26 office with 3 retail stations a DCU plus the main office. Plenty of OT available. Tour 1 and Tour 2. My seniority was high enough to bid the T7 job with M-F 9-6 T2 job. No PTF'S. Vancouver Washington is just across the river from Portland Oregon. Many people work in one location and live in the other. Washington has no income tax.

There is a possibility of a 3 way with someone in Pocatello, ID who wants Vancouver. If a Palestine clerk desires Pocatello instead of Vancouver.

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi any interest in Austin? I'm a mail processing clerk lvl 6. Tour 2 automation. Seniority 2016

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No sorry too far south. I'd consider Jacksonville or Elkhart though. If you know anyone in that vicinity.

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post