Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer Login/Join

posted
I Would like to mutual swap with anybody who wants to come to Florida from Santa Rosa, Ca.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey
you want to come to new york, please let me know

Posts: 6 | Registered: 02 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi did anyone transfer with you since your posting I am trying to get closest to Poinciana area as possible. My Husband and kids have been in Florida for about a year and a half already, I am stuck because E-Reasign froze after I was acepted.(Devastating)

Posts: 3 | Location: BROOKLYN,NY | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about lake worth fl near west palm beach

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, where in FL R U? I'm in Northern NJ (Bergen County). Let me know tcarrier1973@aol

Posts: 8 | Registered: 12 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marie:

I am in the Sacramento area. Where are you in Florida. If you are still wanting swap lets talk.

Jose

Posts: 53 | Location: Sunrise Florida | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a clerk in Honolulu, Hawaii. I am interested in California. My friend lives in Orangevale. Greg Awana
gregoryawana3@outlook.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post