Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Jacksonville, Fl to Eastern NC Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jacksonville, Fl to Eastern NC Area Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Jacksonville,Fl to Eastern Part of North Carolina ie, Jacksonville, NC, Fayettville, NC or Raleigh/Greensboro areas.My seniority date is 13 April, 2005. You can reach me at 910-554-1520.Work schedule is Fr-Tu reporting time is 1308 to 2158, off days Wed/Thu and Thanksgiving.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 31 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Suffolk, VA which is about 20 miles from the North Carolina border. I will be making regular in August and want to get to Jacksonville, FL. Would you consider a swap?

Posts: 3 | Location: suffolk, Va | Registered: 11 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ma'am, I'm very sorry after reviewing all of my options it will not be a suitable re-location for me and my family.

posted Hide Post
O.K. Thanks for replying and good luck. If you know of anyone wanting to come to VA please have them contact me at jbennardi@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Location: suffolk, Va | Registered: 11 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm a level 4 custodian stationed at the main post office in Mooresville, NC. which is about 20 minutes north of the Charlotte area. My seniority is March 1999. I work 6:00am-2:30pm, half hour for lunch, off Sat/Sun. I work by myself. This is a great office to work in, just want to get back to Florida which is were I'm from. If interested contact me.

Posts: 8 | Location: Mooresville, NC | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your interest , I did consult with my shop steward about this swap. His response was, " he was not sure weather either of us could make a switch of that nature". I'm very interested in that swap and would like to do so more research.

posted Hide Post
Hey, I checked with my shop steward who called th local union representative and he said we can do the swap as long as both Postmasters agree. My postmaster will agree to the swap. If your still intersted in swapping let me know. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 704-660-8823 work, 704-855-1977 home after 3:00pm

Posts: 8 | Location: Mooresville, NC | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sylvester Geerings:
Looking for a mutual transfer from Jacksonville,Fl to Eastern Part of North Carolina ie, Jacksonville, NC, Fayettville, NC or Raleigh/Greensboro areas.My seniority date is 13 April, 2005. You can reach me at 910-554-1520.Work schedule is Fr-Tu reporting time is 1308 to 2158, off days Wed/Thu and Thanksgiving.

Did you get your trade or transfer? I am in Oregon and would like to get to Jacksonville. Perhaps we could find a NC person to come to Oregon for a 3 way? 4the5moores@gmail.com

Posts: 27 | Location: Vancouver Washington  | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post