Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mutual Swap From Puerto Rico (San Juan Installation) to Central Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Swap From Puerto Rico (San Juan Installation) to Central Illinois Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap from Puerto Rico, San Juan Installation to Central Illinois on Schaumburg, Woodfield, Elgin, Hoffman Estates, Barrington. I am a Sales & Services Distribution Associate, Level 6, Seniority 1/14/1989, Cellular phone number (787)396-4186, Name Raymond Ruiz.

Posts: 2 | Location: Bayamon, PR | Registered: 14 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raymond, I am sorry I cannot transfer with you but you are in the area I am trying to transfer to. I am unable to eReassign because my seniority date, 4/30/2016, was only a few months ago. So I am writing to ask if you know any mail handlers looking to come state side, and if you do please pass along my info.
Julian Pierce
Mail Handler, Knoxville TN
pierc018@gmail.com
Julian.Pierce@usps.gov
770-841-5738
Thank you in advance y Buenos suerte a ti amigo!

Posts: 22 | Location: Knoxville, TN | Registered: 01 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post