Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    I need to swap to move from Nashua, NH to Duluth, GA or within 30 min of Duluth.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need to swap to move from Nashua, NH to Duluth, GA or within 30 min of Duluth. Login/Join

posted
Hi,

My name is Richard Kellum. I’m a Processing Clerk at the Nashua, NH P&DC. My hours are Mon-Fri 6pm-2:30am. Overtime is available. My seniority date is Dec.11th 2018. I’ll check to confirm that day of the month is correct on my seniority date. I would preferably like to transfer to the North Metro P&DC in Duluth, GA but I would consider a position within 40 minutes north or east of Duluth.

Nashua, NH is a very convenient area. There are many businesses, stores, hospitals, schools, and colleges in the area along with Boston being an hour south.

I’m originally from GA. I moved here in 2016 to be closer to my sister and her family. My parents live in separate homes within 40 minutes of the Duluth P&DC. My father has cancer and they both are living on their own now so I’ve been trying to transfer down to help them out. I would like to move down ASAP.

My e-mail address is richkell2@yahoo.com and my phone number is 706-340-8887.

I don’t check my e-mail very often so calling or texting me would be better.

Thank you,

Richard Kellum

Posted: 2/14/22

Posts: 8 | Registered: 11 December 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southern NH:
Hi,

My name is Richard Kellum. I’m a Processing Clerk at the Nashua, NH P&DC. My hours are Mon-Fri 6pm-2:30am. Overtime is available. My seniority date is Dec.11th 2018. I’ll check to confirm that day of the month is correct on my seniority date. I would preferably like to transfer to the North Metro P&DC in Duluth, GA but I would consider a position within 40 minutes north or east of Duluth.

Nashua, NH is a very convenient area. There are many businesses, stores, hospitals, schools, and colleges in the area along with Boston being an hour south.

I’m originally from GA. I moved here in 2016 to be closer to my sister and her family. My parents live in separate homes within 40 minutes of the Duluth P&DC. My father has cancer and they both are living on their own now so I’ve been trying to transfer down to help them out. I would like to move down ASAP.

Thank you,

Richard Kellum

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hi,

Thank you,

Richard Kellum

posted Hide Post
Hi,

Thank you,

Richard Kellum