Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    PEORIA AZ(near Phoenix) to Wisconsi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PEORIA AZ(near Phoenix) to Wisconsi Login/Join

posted
SALES AND SERVICES ASSOCIATE LOOKING FOR MUTUAL TRADE TO WISCONSIN(to move closer to family). My seniority date is April, 1993. I am full time,level 06. I work at Peoria Main, Peoria Arizona, where I am #5 on the seniority list out of 19 clerks. I work M-F, Sat/Sun off, 830am-530pm. This is a level 22 office where it is great to work with overtime available. Come to where it is warm! Work and live close to Phoenix International Raceway, the Arizona Cardinals/University of Phoenix stadium, the Peoria Sports Complex(spring training for the Padres, Brewers, Dodgers and Mariners), Westgate City Center, Cabela's and much more. Much to do all with sunny skies almost 365 days per year. Contact me!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JoAnn,

Posts: 22 | Registered: 22 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, not sure if you got my first e-mail. My name is John. I work in Janesville, Wi. I'm a LSSA with a seniority date of 04/30/1994. My off days are Sun,Mon. Hrs 9:30-6:30 It a real nice area. About 1hr 15 in from Chicage, 1 Hr 15 Min from Milwaukee. I don't care so much for the heat, But I am getting sick of the Cold too. My wife is Mexican so I'm looking to get close to Mexico. She has a Job as an International Sales Rep with offices in Phox. E-Mail me back, let me know what you think.t_rex_express@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 11 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Smith:
Hi, not sure if you got my first e-mail. My name is John. I work in Janesville, Wi. I'm a LSSA with a seniority date of 04/30/1994. My off days are Sun,Mon. Hrs 9:30-6:30 It a real nice area. About 1hr 15 in from Chicage, 1 Hr 15 Min from Milwaukee. I don't care so much for the heat, But I am getting sick of the Cold too. My wife is Mexican so I'm looking to get close to Mexico. She has a Job as an International Sales Rep with offices in Phox. E-Mail me back, let me know what you think.t_rex_express@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hi Joann,

hows the transfer coming? I've been trying to transfer to peoria for the last 12 months. Now I was told that the open jobs would be back filled with the new people that took the test the last time it was open. You all heard anything on that?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LadyLinda38:
Hi Joann,

Hi. I have several people somewhat interested in a trade. I have not heard of any open jobs at all. Most of the time if a job is vacated, the job is abolished. All we are hearing about out here are layoffs for anyone who does not have 6 yrs of service. It is is going to get more and more tough to trade. Good luck!!

posted Hide Post
Let's get this moving!

posted Hide Post
GREAT OFFICE TO WORK IN!! GREAT PLACE TO RETIRE...

posted Hide Post
So JoAnn did you get your transfer???

Posts: 7 | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LadyLinda38:
So JoAnn did you get your transfer???

No trade yet, but some contacts are looking more promising...

posted Hide Post
Doesn't anybody out there want to move to a warm climate? Email me!!!

posted Hide Post
Still looking to move. I'm in mpls., mn, not sure if thats close enough for you. You probably already moved. Let me know. Carol

Posts: 3 | Registered: 02 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by carol beauchane:
Still looking to move. I'm in mpls., mn, not sure if thats close enough for you. You probably already moved. Let me know. Carol/QUOTE]
Hi Carol..thanks for contacting me. I am working on a trade to EauClaire, WI. I should know if that will work out in spring of 2010.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up on the possible Eau Claire consolidation. Where did you get this information? Do you have any contacts for me? Thanks.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carol beauchane:
Still looking to move. I'm in mpls., mn, not sure if thats close enough for you. You probably already moved. Let me know. Carol
Hey Carol...maybe I would consider Mpls. Tell me a little more about your office, job situation etc. Thanks. Are YOU still looking for a trade or have you found one?