Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    anybody wanna come to florida?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anybody wanna come to florida? Login/Join

posted
i live and work in sunny sain petersburg, fl and work as an automation clerk at the P&DC in 33714.

i "want" something semi-close to Pennsylvania. within 6 hour drive or so. MD, PA, VA, NY, DE, NJ, OH, even MI would be cool or WV too. im open, just wanna be " up north" and closer to family

myoutboards@yahoo.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hey, please reply to my email....I have the trade all ready, except for your wife and possibly you, if both of you want to come to Joliet, IL

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about edison,nj

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Canton OH Tour 3

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey mike,

what about new york, white plains, if u interested please let me know..
bobby

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you consider louisville ky?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Grantville, Pa.? I see a three way trade

Sherry Black

Posts: 14 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: 25 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested in being closer to PA? I'm in VT, less than half a day's drive.

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh, wow, sorry everybody. my email changed and i havent checked this board in a while. ive switched crafts and am now a level 7 MAINT MECH and just took the VMF test last week may move up to be a level 8 VMF mechanic.
i made this post when i was a level 6 clerk, but have since been forced out into maintnence first as a custodian. i dont know if we can swap crafts with each other or not.
my direct email is miketblack@yahoo.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by angie1:
would you consider louisville ky?

Angie1: This was an older post but if you are still interested in swapping out of Louisville would you consider Las Vegas, Nevada?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 21 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post