Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    Mount Pleasant, SC to Somewhere Else....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mount Pleasant, SC to Somewhere Else.... Login/Join

posted
Eugene Whittle, SSA Monday-Friday, 0820-1720, 1 hour lunch. Seniority date is Nov. 98.(843)330-8889. email whittlee2@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eugene Whittle,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you interested in being a carrier in warwick RI? My seniority date is 3/96

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks, I enjoy the clerk craft and wouldn't want to cross over, thanks. Gene..

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I realize this is an older add, but was wondering if you still had any interest in swapping. I hope that you are still looking at this site because the e-mail that I sent you was returned. I am a level 6 SSA in Fernandina Beach FL with a Seniority of Sept 95. Contact me at Villager4557@aol.com if you are interested.

Posts: 17 | Location: Mutual transfer from Fernandina Bch FL to Mt Holly NJ or Burlington NC or surrounding areas | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HELLO MY NAME IS GLENDA
IM IN WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA LAKE WORTH OFFICE LEVEL 22 STATION OVERTIME IF WANTED DAYS OFF SUN/THURS 9:30-6:30 EMAIL ME goody434@hotmail.com cell # 914 4383315

Posts: 50 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post