Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Clerks    If you are from So. Cal......you can come to beautiful Medford, OR NOW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are from So. Cal......you can come to beautiful Medford, OR NOW Login/Join

posted
I am a level 6 mail processing clerk at the plant in Medford, OR. My h ours are 0100-0950 with Sunday and Monday off. There are an additional 4 offices with jobs to bid on if you don't like this one. Plenty of flexibility here. The great thing about this area is the lack of traffic. If you live 15 miles from where you need to go..it takes 15 minutes or less. No bumper to bumper on the freeways or main streets. Laid back atmosphere. Interested in slowing down and having an easy job? You can contact me @ ryanxpress_30@yahoo.com or 541-842-0250. By the way....I am moving strictly for family reasons, otherwise I would not leave.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David Wooley,

Posts: 12 | Location: Medford, OR | Registered: 30 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello David,

My name is Kristi. You replied to my Mutual Transfer request on PostalMag. I’m a Window/Box clerk in Laguna Beach. I’m interested in a Mutual Transfer to Medford. A few things have changed since I posted my request. I’m a level 7 now, and the contact number on PostalMag is no longer valid. Please email me at uspstransfer@yahoo.com if you are still interested.

Thank you,
Kristi

Posts: 3 | Registered: 31 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post